Joel Farhadian is the Managing Director and founder of CMTA. Joel’s objective is to drive improvement by continually exploring and introducing new technologies to clients.
CMTA’s team is made up of highly skilled professionals with backgrounds in oil / gas, business and contracts management, engineering, OHS, environmental management and risk management.
CMTA have an extensive suite of expertise including:
- Engineering – design of plant and equipment
- Project & Operations Management
- Methodology design & development
- Environmental expertise
- Field work
- Quality assurance / quality control
All personnel have extensive hands on experience in a range of industry including:
- In excess of 30 years in the oil and gas industry including offshore rigs and onshore refineries providing a range of hazardous and non-hazardous services including NORM removal, scaffolding and coatings application
- More than 20 years in cleaning up contamination and preparing reports
- Greater than 25 years in designing and developing specialised plant and equipment
- In excess of 30 years in developing project execution documentation
- Approximately 20 years of corporate and field base health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ) management
CMTA is also well supported by highly successful strategic business partners from China, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Europe and USA.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION / QUALITY CONTROL
CMTA operate in accordance to an integrated management system (IMS) that incorporates work health and safety, quality and environmental management documentation including operating procedures, hazard identification, safe work method statements, product / work quality and customer satisfaction.
The management system is aligned to requirements of international and Australian standards including:
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801: 2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational health and safety management systems –Specifications
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 31000: 2009 Risk management
Excellent quality of work and safety / environmental performance is achieved through policies, competency training, job planning, job monitoring and identifying and implementing opportunities for continual improvement.